HOUSING OPTIONS IN BOSTON FOR CELOP BU STUDENTSOptions for international students who are studying English at Boston University
Students, who want to live on campus, must apply to the CELOP program first. After applying to the English program, students will be able to apply to live on campus. Students living on campus are required to have a dining plan.
Usually, students share a room with one or more people in a dormitory-style residence.
Advantages of living on campus:
- Beautiful campus along the Charles River.
- Convenient access to dining halls, fitness center, and libraries.
- In the heart of Boston, close to restaurants and city life.
- Practice English with your roommate.
- 24 hour security.
- Resident Assistants help you adjust to your new home.
Here you can see more information about housing on campus at Boston University: Housing on Campus - Boston University
Here there are some options
A host family is ideal for those who want to live and interact with a local family. You may have the option to stay in an individual bedroom or with a friend depending on the homestay. Most options include one or more daily meals.