Download Application Form and Instructions - click here to download -

Complete the Application Form


  1. Be at least 17 years old
  2. Hold a high school diploma
  3. Be able to speak, understand, write, and read simple English sentences.
  4. Have available funds to pay all program fees.

Documents that you need to have in order to apply

In addition to the application form, you need to send us the following documents:

  1. A copy of a valid Passport (information page)
  2. *A Financial Certification: bank letter or bank statement that shows that you or your sponsor have at least the "Total Estimated Expenses" of the program. Check the amount for your program here:

    4-week program: $6,200
    6-week program: $8,500
    12-week program: $19,000
    16-week program: $20,000

    • This is an estimated expense that is used for immigration (I-20) purposes.
    • Must be written in English.
    • Must be dated within 6 months of the start date of the program you are applying for.
    • Must show liquid (cash) funds in a checking or savings account.
    • Must show funds that match or exceed the Total Estimated Expenses of the program you are applying for.
    • Must be signed by a bank official.
  3. If financial documents are NOT in the student’s name, you must also submit an Affidavit of Support form

Send all required documents to a representative

A representative will check that all your documents are correct

Send the application documents to how to apply to celop bu or by fax to +1 310 359 0404

We encourage to send the documents with at least 2 months in advance. Contact our representatives for more details


The University will send you the admission documents

It takes around 2 to 3 weeks for the University to send you the admission documents.

The documents will be sent by certified mail. Please write clearly your mailing address in the application form.


Student Visa F-1

International Students need to apply to student visa F-1 in order to take any full time program

The University will review your application, and will send you by certified mail the document form "I-20" where you can find your SEVIS number. You will need this form in order to apply to the student visa at the US embassy in your country. After you send all the documents, a representative will contact you to give you more details about this process.