Complete Application Form
- Be at least 17 years old
Documents that you need to have in order to apply
In addition to the application form, you need to send us the following documents:
*If you are a US resident or have an american passport. Please contact us for more details. The application process is different
- Complete Application Form. Download application documents here.
- Financial support document: A document showing that your sponsor has the minimum tuition amount available for each 8 week session.
- Immunization Form: All new students, regardless of classification, must have:
- Proof of the meningitis vaccination (Menactra, Menveo or Menomune) within the last 5 years.
- If you were born after 1956, proof of two (2) measles containing vaccinations. One of these vaccines must be an MMR vaccination after 1980.
- Proof of tuberculosis skin test within the last year.
- Copy of the passport photo/identification page(s)
- $250 USD non-refundable application payment
The ELI requires students to purchase health insurance. Insurance packets will be distributed to you on registration day. If you are sick and need to visit the student health center, you must present your ACTion card and your insurance identification card.
Upon receiving your application and original financial documents, an acceptance letter and I-20 form will be mailed to you to apply for a student (F-1) visa at your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. To allow for sufficient time to process and mail your admissions material, you have to submit your application before the deadline of the program.
Send all documents to a representative
A representative will check that all your documents are correct
Send the application form, plus all documents to or by fax to +1 310 359 0404
We encourage to send the documents with at least 2 months in advance. Contact our representatives for more details
The University will send you the admission documents
It takes around 2 to 3 weeks for the University to send you the admission documents.
The documents will be sent by certified mail if you pay the express fee. Please write clearly your mailing address in the application form.
Student Visa F-1
International Students need to apply to student visa F-1 in order to take any full time program
The University will review your application, and will send you by certified mail the document form "I-20" where you can find your SEVIS number. You will need this form in order to apply to the student visa at the US embassy in your country. After you send all the documents, a representative will contact you to give you more details about this process.