Complete Application Form
- Be at least 17 years old
- Show proof of having completed high school (diploma or transcript)
Documents that you need to have in order to apply
In addition to the application form, you need to send us the following documents:
*If you are a US resident or have an american passport. Please contact us for more details. The application process is different
- Complete Application Form. Download application documents here.
- Clear Copy of the identification page of your passport.
- Show proof of financial responsibility. Please complete the ELI's Certificate of Financial Responsibility. Include Financial documents (Bank statement or Bank letter verifying the availability of funds. Download financial responsibility here
- Non-refundable application fee of $100. The $100 application fee must be paid via credit card. When you pay your application fee online, please be sure the name of the person applying is entered in the Personal Information field and the name of the person holding the credit card is entered in the Payment Information field. Link to pay the application fee here
- Immunizations: U.S. immigration laws require visiting students to the United States to submit a record of their immunizations. International students at ELI must prove they have had the following:
- A current PPD skin test, taken within the last year, that confirms they are free of Tuberculosis
- One of the following vaccine combinations is acceptable
- 2 MMRs
- 1 MMR + 1 Measles
- 2 Measles + 1 Rubella
- A positive Titer blood test with lab report
- All students must provide proof of health insurance. If you purchase health insurance in your country, the company MUST fill out the Insurance Verification Form. All responses to this form must be "yes." If you wish to be sure your insurance is acceptable, it is preferable to purchase it when you arrive at the ELI.
- If the student is not yet 18, a parent or guardian MUST sign and date the Waiver of Liability AND the Immunization Form, Section A, below #5, AND Section F at the bottom of the page.
Upon receiving your application and original financial documents, an acceptance letter and I-20 form will be mailed to you to apply for a student (F-1) visa at your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. To allow for sufficient time to process and mail your admissions material, you have to submit your application before the deadline of the program.
Send all documents to a representative
A representative will check that all your documents are correct
We encourage to send the documents with at least 2 months in advance. Contact our representatives for more details
The University will send you the admission documents
It takes around 2 to 3 weeks for the University to send you the admission documents.
The documents will be sent by certified mail. Please write clearly your mailing address in the application form.
Student Visa F-1
International Students need to apply to student visa F-1 in order to take any full time program
The University will review your application, and will send you by certified mail the document form "I-20" where you can find your SEVIS number. You will need this form in order to apply to the student visa at the US embassy in your country. After you send all the documents, a representative will contact you to give you more details about this process.