Complete Application Form University of Miami - Intensive English Program
- English Programs for adults. Be at least 18 years old and hold a High School Diploma
- Have available funds to pay all program fees
Documents that you need to have in order to apply
- A completed application form
- A Financial Certification: bank letter that shows that you or your sponsor have at least the amount of $17,300 USD (full sessions) or $10,750 (mid sessions). The IEP of The University of Miami requires a bank letter on bank letterhead with the signature of a bank official.
- A letter of support if the above account belongs to a sponsor
- A copy of a valid Passport (information page and/or U.S. visa page)
- Passport size photo
- Payment of $125 (Application Fee)
*If you are a transfer student from another US school. Please contact us for more details. The application process is different
Send all documents to a representative
A representative will check that all your documents are correct
We encourage to send the documents with at least 2 months in advance. Contact our representatives for more details
The University will send you the admission documents
It takes around 2 to 3 weeks for the University to send you the admission documents.
The documents will be sent by certified mail. Please write clearly your mailing address in the application form.
Student Visa F-1
International Students need to apply to student visa F-1 in order to take any full time program.
The University will review your application, and will send you by certified mail the document form "I-20" where you can find your SEVIS number. You will need this form in order to apply to the student visa at the US embassy in your country. After you send all the documents, a representative will contact you to give you more details about this process.