Download Application form and Instructions - click here to download -

Complete Application Form of University of Denver - ELC

Instructions to apply to the English Course

You need to send us the following documents:

1. Application Form

Complete Application form online. Contact us for more details.

2. Passport Copy

Clear Copy of the identification page of your passport. The passport must be valid for 6 months after the first day of classes.

3. Financial Verifications

Bank letter or bank statement that shows that you or your sponsor have at least the "Estimated Total Expense" of the program. For 1 quarter (10-week), the amount to shows is $11,750. The amount of money shown in the letter or statement may be in your country’s currency or in dollars.

4. Payment of application Fee

Non-refundable application fee of $75 dollars. After receiving confirmation from one of our representative, you must pay online for the application fee of US$75, following the instructions mentioned by the representative.

Admission Requirements:

Requirements to apply to the English Program at UDenver:

  • English Programs for adults in Denver. You must be at least 18 years old (17 years old are accepted but must have a parent/guardian in USA)
  • Must be able to speak and understand basic sentences to understand basic instructions.

"If you are a US resident or a transfer student from another US school. Please contact us for more details. The application process is different"


Send all documents to a representative

A representative will check that all your documents are correct

Send the application form of the english course, plus all documents to email udenver or by fax to +1 310 359 0404

We encourage to send the documents with at least 2 months in advance. Contact our representatives for more details


The University will send you the admission documents

It takes around 2 to 3 weeks for the University to send you the admission documents.

The documents will be sent by certified mail. Please write clearly your mailing address in the application form.


Student Visa F-1

International Students of the english courses need to apply to student visa F-1 in order to take any full time program.

The University will review your application, and will send you by certified mail the document form "I-20" where you can find your SEVIS number. You will need this form in order to apply to the student visa at the US embassy in your country. After you send all the documents, a representative will contact you to give you more details about this process.